Cotton Candy and Booze

8:48 AM

Before settling to a busy schedule ahead, here's a roundup of the things that happened last week.

Got new things from my tita and I was glad enough it made it just in time for the school fiesta.

Finally some time for my creative pursuits! I've been meaning to find to do watercolor artworks before my ideas becomes stale and I become unmotivated to bring them to life. Mental note: Consistency is the key.
Although the school fiesta was a little draggy for three days, it was nice to get along with friends and had those moments where we talk about personal things over good OPM music and stargazing. I didn't mind gobbling free cotton candy all the time. You don't get them for free these days.
 We had a quick date at Alleycat which happens to be a really cute-sy and anime-y(??) place. I am not a fan of a) Anime and cute-sy b) overpriced milk tea (Seriously, I can buy 3 from another milk tea house or whatever you call that. However, boyfriend is digging the vinyl and its turntable that has Up Dharma Down, Beatles' Lonely Hearts Club and etc. He goes nuts over everything vintage.
Conversations goes like this:
janmark: Have you heard of this? *cue Diana Ross music
me: ............
janmark: what.............
janmark: You know what I heard a familiar song at the jeep. Uhhhh what was that? Passion Pit?! I Got pissed
and we ended up having a song title guessing game. Obviously, I'm the tormented contestant and always lose.

Drinking games + Good company- Red Cups = Great week-ender

The feeling of going back to reality and busy schedules is unsettling. Sometimes I want things to come to a stop and go back to it over again, hence scrolling my camera roll and blogging about this at past 11. Oh well let's get it on for the week ahead.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog