HK 2013

8:31 AM

*It's my first time to go outside the country hence most of the time now I will be yapping about the trip.
The past seven days was pretty awesome for me as we had our first travel to Hong Kong and Macau.
I've always imagined Hong Kong as a city suburb deprived from trees and greenery.I was wrong.The buildings stand tall on mountains! Funny how my mom related the city to her hometown in Bohol.

 Cool hippy chinese art welcomed me! :)
Just a few places we visited in our 3-day trip to HK
(from top left to bottom right) 
  1. The Victorian Peak- it was rainy when we got there so all we can see is fog. :|
  2. Jumbo Restaurant
  3. Avenue of Stars
One of the things I've been seeing around the city are Chinese pharmacies that has jars of weird stuff from dried jellyfish, herb roots to seahorses(this is kinda sad)
In our trip,our means of transportation was walking which meant having sore legs every night. Despite all that, I keep my eyes on graphic posters and artworks along the streets and landmarks! 


And of course, where shit  magic happens-DISNEYLAND!!! It seemed like everyone's wearing the Minnie mouse headband so I bought one for a hundred bucks. A hefty shell out of money indeed (and wow I am the ugliest person wearing the headband lol).

Riding on a subway train made me feel like an average Hong Kong-ian (whut)
All throughout the trip I was wearing shorts and skirts cos I'm so cool and lazy to lug around very heavy baggages.hahaha. And besides, It wasn't that cold.DENIAL.ok maybe I just want to experience living in a cold place...or it's just me making this stupid reason. #badtraveler

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog