Hello, May

7:01 AM

Since the day I lost my iPod touch, I haven't updated my Instagram that much.So there's no "insta-recap" for awhile.
It's May.It worries me that there's only a month left until school starts.Boohoo.Although I've been quite productive for April, I have a lot of upcoming plans and projects to pursue yet there's so little time!! Thus this calls for my planner to get the job done by organizing my activities for the day from the time it begins till it ends.Talk about organized geek.
Going back to my plans.So I have new things to try and do which I'm really looking forward for it:

  1. online watercolor classes
  2. Assist kids in Flores de Mayo throughout the month
  3. watch my newly-downloaded Community series
  4. FINALIZE BEACH GETAWAYS DAMMIT I HAVEN'T TASTED THE SAND AND SALTWATER FOR A WHILE NOW HUHUHUHUHU
  5. my first DIY project: what i found. explain: i find stuff around the house (or in the neighborhood i guess) and transform it into some kind of a fantastic craft.
  6. retransforming mom's old clothes into cool pieces that make up a school outfit.this is something i'm really excited about.
Another month has passed and life's still good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog