IDK

4:07 AM

I can perfectly recall my first day of college.

"why in the world are you recalling all those crap? and besides, people won't give a damn about your  grandma-like reminisces"

Because I like looking back of how I felt like a total loser in my first day of college.

10 AM was my first class and touchdown to school around 9. I was feeling all giddy and excited and nervous at the same time but I have no single idea of how to read a classroom code. Luckily I found an old high school classmate with some chick tagged along so I asked how to read this stupid classroom codes.

Ewan ko paano yan Pearl.

What a loserbrain who likes collecting popularity points from suckers.

So I found it by myself and get to meet new people. Strange is that I was thinking of having classmates of the same course. But it turned out I was in the wrong class. An hour too early, the teacher said with hints of laughter.

It was embarrassing, of course. And then I found my sanity when I met a friend who's dating my close friend (GAY!!!!) and I think that was pretty much it.

My second year in college begins and it was honestly uneventful. From taking down notes to looking attentive for idle hours, today doesn't seem to be remarkable at all. I know college freshmen are pumped up and ready to get acquaitntin' (rapper mode) but you never know what things, embarrassing ones,are going to happen to them. hahahahahahahahahahahaha, KIDDING.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog