meanwhile in my new room...

7:23 AM


Aside from moving on to a next dreadful school year, I have moved to a new room. So excited that my hands are itching from taking my things upstairs. Having your own room is worth the time catching raindrops from the ceiling and wearing clothes in the kitchen, i swear.

My bedroom was mostly customized by my mom because she can't afford to trust my ideas thinking it was bizarre and just ugly (hello, 21st century!!) but it went better than I had expected. Mom knows my needs, don't let me forget that.

Just a few things around my room: a long study table, bookshelves where I plan to put more decos than books because that's just me being poor lol. It also includes a large window where I can make emo silhouettes all the time whenever the feels.It may be a quaint little place to wander my mind out, but it's good to know that I get to have my personal time.

And less maintenance is a lifetime bonus. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog