3:55 AM



 My family and I headed down to Surigao del Sur for another get together bonding. We left by 4 in the morning and started our 5-hour journey. Our first destination was actually the falls and the famous Enchanted river but maybe I'll start my chronicling with the beach we visited on the second day of the trip, so more of the others in part two!

Britania is a district in Surigao known to have many islets nearby the mainland. We stayed in a rest house that was surrounded by mangroves. There are a lot of options to choose from but we liked the idea of being wrapped with mangroves.hihi.
the islands nearby



Among the many island we stopped by four. Each of them were different in their own ways like the wide stretch of rocks and this island, which is my favorite by the way, that is naked.






Till the part two of this post then!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog