VACATION AT THE WOODS

7:59 PM

It's weird how I wanted a time for myself and suddenly I went out on a trip with my family at an amazing nature park. School has been exhausting and all of us needed a break and it was a perfect timing that my father was with us to enjoy the woods. Sure a nice day at the beach would be relaxing, but I don't need the sun burning down  my skin so a trip down the mountains sounds perfect right now.




 We had lunch and dinner at the fishpond bank. My family can't help but love eating a fresh catch.
 Fresh catch always taste good.
 A tour cab took us to many scenic sights. I like the flower gardens especially the sunflowers.

 Bringing a Mickey Mouse home is one of Mama's reasons why she always loved being here
 The smell of pine trees are one of the things I will miss.


Sometimes we crave travel far away from home. The thing is, you don't actually need to get on a plane to travel and wander about. There are a LOT of places to explore nearby that would only cost within our reach.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog