The Happy List

6:13 AM


  1. The birth of iTunes Radio
  2. Mom leaving a muffin in my bag 
  3. Saturday madness: Catching Up Dharma Down's last song, being chased down by a stand up comedian and conyo impersonations with boyfriend
  4. A look announcing an "attempt" of stealing a bike from a store
  5. Norah Jones' Don't Know Why + hundred feet above city lights
  6. Surprise House Infiltrations
  7. Kickball and victory dances gaining a score of 5 while opponent gets 10.
  8. Semestral Break plans
  9. Tickets to my first music festival
  10. The Jan Mark smirk
As we all know this is one of the Camie Juan's blog segments and I decided to make one too. Despite the heavy class schedules and no time to make up with this blog, everything's been up and sunny, diverting my attention to the good stuff happening up lately.

Oh how I love it that there are just a lot of things lately that makes me sing in the shower.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey! I love your blog! If you're interested, join my word vomit blog link-up on http://wildly-loved.blogspot.com/ !
    x T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' your happy list! :D
    I wish I could go to some music festival too sometime soon.


    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i'm pretty pumped up for this!

      you have awesome days too! :)

      Delete

Search This Blog