For The Love of Prints

6:54 AM

Things I recently found:
1// A Photo of my father in his toddler years
2// Solar eclipse
3// Polaroid of mom and a little ray of sunshine which is unfortunately not me

I have this thing with rummaging things around the household especially photos. Curiosity always gets me so my mom would tell me the things that had happen behind. Although old school photography is much of a hassle, it's awesome how fulfilled one feels to see an outcome without getting a tiny bit of a hint of how it would look like.

It's so often we see prints in the present because of the advantages technology offers to us. Personally, i think that prints are not dead  and I'm on my attempts of making "prints" with our trusty printer and probably keep them in an album. Wouldn't it be nice to Imagine maybe five decades from now when I become old and gray my grandkids sitting down my lap and show them my pretentious prints instead to douchey-type of tablets that will IDK maybe fly?

It doesn't make sense but the point is, old school photography is the bomb.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog