Sometimes I Want to Slather it Down Your Face of How I Had a Good Time

4:22 AM


Sembreak has been the bomb. I've been meaning to get myself a break after being sleep-deprived and stressed out. It has been productive because I've accomplished so many things. At the same time it was the perfect opportunity to get together with friends and  bring  home so many stories to tell. Times have changed but they're still the good people I've been enjoying to be with and never failed to make my stomach ache from too much laughing.

I also get to spend good times with my college buddies together with my boyfriend who can get along with them so well I can't fit myself in the group anymore huhu. Kidding aside, we had cards, gin and cake meringue all over our faces.

I had so much fun over the break and finally it's time to hit the books again. Funny how I miss pressing my calculator.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog