Recently Made

9:48 PM





1// Dreamcatcher with leftover flowerettes
2// Kitty Ears prepping up for Halloween trick or treat though I'm never going to make it
3// printed "Polaroids" starting to fill up the wall
4// Flower crowns I make to feed my 12 kids

Aside from watching sitcoms and movies gobbling up cheese popcorn, I make things whenever I'm on house arrest. I never feel productive if I'm not fiddling anything with my hands so I find interesting things around the house (and even our neighborhood). I actually miss doing these things because I've been out of the house most of the time of my semestral break. I'm actually satisfied that I've been committed to my "sembreak plans" which includes "to make creative things" on the list".Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog