Not With A Fizzle, But With A Bang

4:36 AM


This year has been amazing to me.
Started the year being legal but ironic how I never got a driver's license, a voting ID and stuff adults tell you to comply when you turn 18. I like the driving lessons part but I guess I have to go through school first while envy my other friends through Instagram.

I've had adventures over the summer with my classmates. Going out on a trip to a nearby island without parents for the first time made me feel a bit uneasy at first, but it turned out not as bad as i thought. Then I begin to get addicted to it I'm willing to be on the beach on my own.  My first international trip was also a good first of the making of an aspiring traveler. I got myself lost in the city of Macau with no communication leaving me an empty pocket and a good memory to lead me back home. From that it taught me a lot of things. There are times that I feel reckless and free I'm just glad it happened to me

I  had a great Christmas. I wasn't expecting presents at all. I was trying this thing called "giving until it hurts" from the feeding project we had with the indigenous and street people. At the end of the day, it feels fulfilling to give what we have and not asking for any return at all. Noble work.

I almost concluded that this was to be the worst year ever. There was a point that almost everyone hates me and I feel all screwed up I don't know what to do to fix it. Eventually everything was fine and things followed well and good.

2013 had been good, bad and ugly. Overall it's a year to celebrate! Have an amazeballs year ahead guys!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog