Today // 050114

1:22 AM


Today in bullets:

  • The #midnightselfie; behind each face hides fear after watching Horror Movies with friends. I barely slept for a few hours because we had to prepare for a fun run activity. I dozed off after running for about one and a half mile
  • Watercolor work of a raccoon. Can't make out its eyes so I just made it blind hahaha. 
  • My tita surprised me with the Book copy of Maleficent weeee I miss reading so bad
  • Afternoon pen sketch of a deer after I just finished watching "Her" which I find really sad and touching I cried( I didn't find the movie interesting until I figured the computer's voice was Scarlett Johannson). The movie actually gave me a solid optimism of modern-day people in intimate relationship with artificial intelligence but i'd rather have not- unless if my OS is Patrick Dempsey hahaha
The thought of the commencement of the last month of summer made me feel a bit panicky. We haven't had hohols with both college and high school buddies( where the fuck are they) but whatever I'm having the time of my life with the empty fridge.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Search This Blog