Carry Me

12:39 AM

My friend Johanna asked me to be a model for her online shop because of the ~h1p$t3r selfies she snooped on my iPod. I was kinda hesitant of the idea, but she told me I get a 1975 shirt from her so count me in! We had our mini shoot around the neighborhood and it was hot and my armpits were crying a river while I was making awkward poses.We "quietly" sneaked into flower branches and grass walls in the neighborhood while people are staring.






I recently watched the music video of Carry  Me by the Bombay Bicycle Club and kept it on replay several times because of the amazing animations and sketches, especially the ballet movements. I'm having so much fun photoshopping it with the pencil tool. Now it made me want to buy a white ink pen for scribbling hehe.

Check out @thebeeshoppe on instagram for bags,wallets, flower crowns and band shirts!

Check out their video below


Image from here /x /x /x /x / / /


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog