Look What I Found: Spinning the Vintage Beat

5:45 AM

 Opening a box of Krispy Kreme donuts just bought from Manila is a bliss, but with a huge Duty Free bag surprising you with vinyl records is breath taking. I never thought dad would love old school music so much that he collects their vinyl copies!!!!! I feel hipster haha
 My favorite find is the album of Earth Wind and Fire. It is probably considered my favorite 70's band so far. I can't wait to play the track with boyfriend and dance to our fave song September

 Maybe vinyl tracks is not dead after all. All I need right now in my life is a turntable to play these treasures. That makes it a challenge for me because it's hella difficult to find one around the country(ugh) most especially here in Davao (double ugh) and if you guys maybe know where to score one let me know! :) And if possible that's within the city hihi :3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog