5:28 AM


So ummm we celebrated valentine's day with Halo-Halo at Aling Foping's (and it was my first time and i love it!) and we had a walk at Felis and see the sunset which actually turned out gray skies. I admit we didn't enjoy ourselves this valentine's day because I haven't planned out our whereabouts on that day. My bad.

 I just think that we should not just show love and affection on that exact day but how about we make everyday a  Valentine's day. We celebrate love and the little things every single day and that's what makes Valentine's day, heck it's what makes every day of our existence.

I'm not completely anti-Valentine's person but I sometimes see it as superficial and cliche. But what the heck boyfriend have me a toy penguin so yay for V-day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog