February in A Nutshell

1:02 AM

To sum up the month,
  • I get to be the photographer for my best friend's (who is a photographer) shoot
  • Sightseeing good and unexplored places like this vintage sewing machine shop
  • Been in commission work for a friend's Great Gatsby themed party and I'm excited
  • A chosen photo for VSCOcam grid made me tear up ( as seen in photo lol)
  • A Wet and Wild party scene after the College Days cheerdance
  • Sushi and everything Japanese at AIESEC in Davao's Global Village. I was hoping to win as the best booth but we didn't. I still think we were still the best though
  • Watercolor workshop accompanied by Watercolor Painting for Dummies on Weekends
  • Valentine's gift from boyfriend because he thinks giving roses on the 14th is just cliche
  • Pre V-day date at Sugar Central which is most probably the most quiet cupcake place. It's unseen and we stumbled there just by accident. No offense.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 4-streak no fail semester weehoo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog