10:54 PM

I've been making pretty headdresses with my friends and it was a lot of fun to make! Plus sharing stories and who's got you-know-what was a bonus to our day.
My habit of walking in the neighborhood in the afternoon brought me to make a fresh floral headpiece!I'm really becoming obsessed making these. 
 I suppose I wouldn't call it "stealing flowers from the neighborhood" but from the looks of it, the growers haven't cared them for a long time.So I'm safe. :)
 Tie wire is the most amazing thing to use. I don't have to tie it up to a knot because I'm lazy like that.


As much as I pray that it won't wilt, it just can't #worldproblems Although it will only last for a little while, it's nice to wear it around (the house or a party or a photoshoot).

Oh and I almost forgot! Happy Mother's day mama! I love you. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog