12:13 AM

STORY TIME!
This what parents usually tell their kids before going to bed. But it's a story where I've been to a place where the stories you've heard or seen are in one place. THIS IS SO CHOS
(ignore very sappy intro)
Wohooo Something I've been really waiting for but not actually expecting it to happen is really happening! So It's my very first trip to Disneyland and yes, eager first timer is eager. Hearing mama's stories about her trip at Disney Florida made me extremely jealous but HK Disneyland is something to get really excited about!

We had a short tour around HK before heading off to Disneyland. Upon arrival, we checked in to Hollywood Hotel. Everything in my mind went bonkers when my stomach was up against me. No, not this time, tummy so please be on my side today ugh. But everything-Mickey bathroom saved me.   Since the theme park is just a free shuttle ride from the hotel, I can go back and forth  alone so YOLO.


The Flights of Fancy parade is a never-miss. You really, really need to be in the parade route early so you can see the characters and floats upfront because tons of other tourists kept on squeezing in front  to take a look. This could actually make someone who's scaredy cat of wild rides happy and whimsical!
A few of my favorite Disney characters on their floats










Eldar wait it's not Eldar it's Yensid. I've pretty much remembered the wizard's name because it was a bonus item in our socio exam.
My brother and cousin with Pluto! I didn't make it to the front line to take a photo of me with Mickey and Minnie :(


 After a day of wild rides and standing in a long queue, we took a short rest by taking a ride to the train. Man I wished it would speed up and travel to some portal or dimension, or maybe in Narnia it would be great.


 Souvenir shops are always the last destination when you visit a theme park.

We had the best time of our lives despite the very short time given. They say that being a kid is too short but no one said we can't be kids for a day, and that's why I'm grateful.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog