Currently: 3-17-13

6:55 PM

  • Doin' Dirt by Maroon 5- I am addicted listening to this.This sounds weird but I once looped the song for 5 times and it still never gets old. Hearing my Husband sing is the best thing ever! It's like he saying: Hey baby can't wait to meet you. AAAHHHH  MY HEART <3 5="" album="" in="" li="" maroon="" mental="" note:="" overexposed="" put="" wishlist.="">
  • Movie: Mad Love- We've been watching naked Indie movies in our Humanities subject and by far, Juana La Loca is the best one.The story was about unrequited love and all that shizzums she likes sex his husband is a bastard and soon enough he was cursed with an ailment then died and the end.
  • YAY I GOT A BANK ACCOUNT!!- It was my first adult thing to do...or maybe buying a red lipstick was.Hahaha. I had to make a bank account so that I won't be tempted to spend my gold(feeling mayaman?) on the most absurd stuff and I feel like I'm the only one in class who doesn't own one. Now talk about social pressure

Bloody Hell week is coming and a lot of exams are coming and I really need to study hard. All it takes for me is a little push and motivation and then... No summer class for me!! And that means internet ban has just begun...wait. let me end this post with a video
Have a great week ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog