Get Ready..

1:24 AM


If a movie and the back cover of a book has a teaser, summer has one too. We can feel the scorching heat and Reggae music playing and ermergerd I wanna go to the beach. But we have to wait for a little while because it's Holy Week. A time for us to spend more time with family, I'm also quite busy because of choir practices and other stuff in our church which I hold responsibility of. Yes, being a youth leader is quite a challenge considering that I am a college student.

Anyway back to the summer talk and Reggae music. I have a lot of plans to do this summer. But here's a catch: Spend less while enjoy more. Wow that can a be a great motto.I just can't waste the vacation I've been wanting forever by just watching TV whilst pigging out.That just can't happen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog