SUMMER HIGH FIVE!

2:33 AM

Summer is the bomb. Finally It's here! My beach-obsessed self needs a good vacation and away from things that stresses the shit out of me. The perfect season to relax and chill, summer should be of productivity for me. That means no slugging and staring at the TV the entire time. So, i present my 5 summer goals! I have a lot of other plans but it seems too unrealistic. As the song of a Mary-Kate and Ashley Series So Little Time theme song goes:" So little time so much to do". Perhaps add: So little cash. UGH


Project Gandang di mo Inakala.hahaha! This is probably the weirdest goal I've ever done. Most people in the world who weren't blessed with beauty that would awe people. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, love yourself...Sure I get that.I'm eighteen and I need to get myself tidy up. My family and friends would often joke on how people who are not even women look waaay better than me!

I'm moving to a new room. It's not big It does not have a 36-inch home theatre or anything fancy. Although it's quite small, it needs a happy and cozy atmosphere for me to laze. 


Remember: little cash. I always have that giddy feeling when we're about to head off to some ukay-ukay. Honestly, I am a little pressured with the clothes I wear when I entered college because of the famous line uttered by most people: " yang mga taga-Ateneo kay sosyal makapanamit!". Trust me, it's not true. So for those who complain about their clothes that is not Forever21, shut up.

Hooray! This year is the year when everyone born in 1995 celebrates a debut. That means...parties, food and gifts-GIFTS. I do believe that things made from the heart are more kept. 

"Why buy a film camera when you can buy a digital one?" Browse from flickr and enjoy classic,raw photography goodness . I like the element of surprise.Imagine how people create great photos without knowing a glimpse of how it would look like.

There you have it! Bottomline is, I get to enjoy my vacation with family and friends and make sure I have a story to tell when school resumes.Have a great summer! 

(all photos from WeHeartit)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog