Royal-gram

2:42 AM


A few months back, my mom won an RCBC contest and she was really clueless about it! The prize consist of a three-day stay at Bellevue Hotel and ride-all-you-can tickets to Enchanted Kingdom plus plane tickets! Who wouldn't grab that opportunity to feel well-off and rich for a little while? Sure it wasn't a Free Trip to Brazil or anything that fancy, it was enough for all of us to kick start the summer of relaxation.

Three days mostly are made up of wild rides, nice bubble bath sessions (I need a bath tub in my life), and pigging out on breakfast. That was also the first time I tasted French Toast and please make me use all caps here OHMYGLOBNUTS THAT WAS THE BOMB HOW THE SHIT DO PEOPLE MAKE THESE THINGS I WILL DIE FOR THE LOVE OF FRENCH TOAST THANK YOU CREATORS OF THIS WONDER!!!!

 So this is how rich people roll.Fancy food,million peso bottled water and handsome cleaning guy tidying up my mess.Huh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog