I shall introduce myself again.

1:43 AM

Hola! So now that I've moved to another blog universe, I think I'm going to introduce myself again.
*insert drumroll


Hey! I am Patricia Pearl Cacanog. I am a new year baby. Well, not really. I was born on the night of January 1 so I'm quite lucky. I like fooling people that I was born on the exact tick of 12 midnight.
I am eighteen years old and I think I'm stuck in some kid's body. I am not fond of making myself look good which make my mom call me a tomboy.
I have two brothers. People often say my other brother looks like Enchong Dee so I prefer not to be beside him for I look more like a Personal yaya than a sister.Yes, I don't have the face of Anne Curtis or Victoria Justice of which I wish I could have.
Currently, I am studying BS Industrial Engineering at Ateneo de Davao University and I'm still in the state of confusion whether I should shift to Civil Engineering. I just don't know what to do.
I like Maroon 5 because my husband is the lead vocalist of the band (just so you know we're really married. seriously). I also like Coldplay, Rhianna and house music out there that I like listening while on a jeepney. I feel cool. LOL.
I have this skill. Or maybe I can consider this as a talent. I play this 14-stringed instrument and play at our neighborhood church.People make fun of it sometimes.
If you also like afternoon walks, the beach, Percy Jackson, arts and crafts, textless days and television, we can be great friends.
In the future where there are still no Apocalypse and world doom(I'm praying there won't be any), I imagined myself being a professional and also at the same time a hobbyist. I want to explore the world through travel and photography someday.Still in search of my passion and currently I'm doing painting.
Also, I swear I'm going to show this newly-built blog to my kids when get old and gray.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog