Look What I Found: Thrift Shop Finds

3:40 AM

Two places we'd never miss on a mom-me date: Furniture stores and thrift shops. One thing I love being the only kid my mom took when she's out is that she spoils me and I don't feel guilty at all because I think I deserve it for being dragged in her errands *wink wink. Last week we went thrift shopping after buying food stash for the week.


Most of my thrift shop finds are summer essentials like that tank top and palm patterned cover up. I've been broke for weeks now so as I've seen these items I looked at the sky and thanked silently saying "they're just meant for me *tears"

While some would spend 394926589234892734982733 bucks for a denim jacket, I got this for only 50php. I couldn't argue with the booth watcher when I asked for a lower markdown hahaha kuripot na ha

Oh yeah and if you're planning to go thrift shopping make sure there are no holes and permanent stains (esp in the armpit area) and wash it a few times with hot water( you never know what kind of gunk it has gone through)

All the love for cheap thrills!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog